About TLR

About Us Icon
Tierra Linda Ranch is a unique concept in Hill Country living. It is a working ranch subdivision with cattle for profit, horses to ride, and an abundance of wildlife to watch and enjoy. 

Nestled between Kerrville and Fredericksburg the Ranch is a 3000+/- acres developed in the early 1970s,

with individual tracts consisting of at least 5 acres and up to 15-acre homesites. 

Property owners have many amenities and programs to enjoy on this rural working ranch including:
  • Horseback riding and stables
  • Private, well-maintained airport and hangars for lease
  • Tennis and Pickleball
  • Many social and educational groups, such as Garden Club, annual Ladies Luncheon, weekly TGIF gatherings, Watercolor painters, and more!
  • Fishing (2 lakes)
  • Creeks and streams
  • Spring-fed lakes
  • Swimming pool w/children's pool
  • Picnic area, covered pavilion, clubhouse w/library
  • Cattle, birds, and wild animals: deer, antelope, sheep, turkey, jack rabbits, road runners and more!
Each tract owner may fence up to 20% of their acreage with the remaining 80% deemed open range for free grazing livestock and wildlife, as well as free ingress/egress for other owners to hike, ride and enjoy. The varied wildlife includes white tail deer, black-buck antelope, mouflon sheep, turkeys and more.
25+ miles of hard surface private roads are available in Tierra Linda Ranch for driving, hiking, walking and horseback riding. Tierra Linda has an on-site staff to manage the cattle and horses. There is also a staffed HOA Office open Monday through Friday. Please review the TLR Legal Documents.

Tierra Linda Ranch is approximately 6 miles from Kerrville, Texas and less than 20 miles from Fredericksburg, Texas.